Welcome To TC Legion Baseball
Traverse City American Legion Junior Baseball
American Legion Post 35
Copy of a birth certificate is required from players that did not play Legion baseball last year.
Adults and youths are welcome. Youth umpires, must be 15 years or older. An application for umpires can be picked up at the American Legion or downloaded on line at www.tclegionbaseball.com Training will be provided.
1. If a player is not contacted by May 9th, please call American Legion, 231-922-2119 it takes time for a coach to contact all the players so please have patience. For any questions or concerns, please refer to our contact information.
2. If you have any questions concerning the baseball program, please contact your coach or the field director during his working hours. The field director will be available from the first through the last game of the day. You may also email us at email@example.com
3. A complete schedule of games will be given to all coaches. Play will begin May 19th and end estimated the first of August due to facility use and scheduling of umpires, no rainouts will be made up, with exception of playoffs.
4. All games that are played on weekdays will begin at and Saturday games will begin at , with the last game beginning at Be on time!
5. Rainouts will be determined by Field Director. Notifications by email & radio
6. All players assigned to a team MUST wear uniform shirts furnished by the American Legion Junior Baseball Program or their team sponsors. All males, D league and above must wear athletic cups. Your coach will notify you of the color. Parents are also encouraged to purchase sports shoes and mouth guards for their player. Please emphasize safety.
regularly scheduled games, for all leagues, will be played at the
8. No player’s application will be processed until a parent or legal guardian has signed the Waiver of Liability and provided the necessary fees.
coach determines the number of practices that a team has.
We cannot get the diamonds at the
will be a late fees for all
applications received or postmarked after
Please mail the application(s) and fees to:
American Legion Post 35
Please be sure to read the application fees to save money. We are encouraging all applicants to register before these dates you can do so by downloading the application on line at www.tclegionbaseball.com. A late fee will be charged for late applications.